Contribute to the Future of Elthos!
Howdy. I would like to say thank you to everyone who has been helping with the Beta Testing, and offering their advice along the way, as well as Auggie who is my marketing guy helping to get the word out.
To be frank, I'm a one man shop here. I created the rules system (in 1978, and updated in 2006 with the distilled "One Die System" version), programmed it, manage the business end, create the artwork, T-Shirts, and other items, and all other operations related to the project. That's a lot for one guy, and goes to explain why this is taking a long time to put together. I'm also needing to support myself. You can read more about the Elthos Project and it's ambitious goals here.
Overall, my goal is to help advance our wonderful RPG Hobby in every fruitful direction I can possibly think of well into the 21st century... and beyond. But of course I need your help to do so. Your contributions, of whatever kind you can give, are greatly appreciated and will help to keep the project advancing.
If you like the ideas and concepts of the Elthos Project and want to help support future development please don’t wait for a KickStarter to do so! You can help right away by purchasing our products and swag from our Shop, or by making a direct contribution to the cause… Here are a number of ways you can do so.
- Become a Beta Tester - your feedback will help shape the product of tomorrow!
- Lend us your confidence by signing up for our newsletter (in the footer below)
- Buy our Book(s) and/or Swag at the Elthos Shop (check the Shop Menu above for options)
- Join my Elthos Patreon! (Thank you!!)
- Write a Review or invite me to a Podcast or Youtube Chat (:D)
- Make a "Friend of Elthos" Contribution right here! (Thank you!!!)